• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Bill Perks

Bill Perks

Private

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 07:55 AM

Hello, I purchased an original set of Mein Panzer at a Demo at Cold Wars years ago. I pulled it out recently and saw that I am missing the two Marker Sheets. Is there someplace that I can buy them? Download pdf? Thanks

#2 gregoryk

gregoryk

GQ3 Product Manager

• ODGW Retired Staff
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 03:11 PM

perkman,They are available in a number of formats in the files section, here and here.Cheers,Gregory

#3 Bill Perks

Bill Perks

Private

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 09:08 AM

Thanks for the reply. I found downloads for sampler cards and a table of contents, but no Marker Sheets. Did not see the "Files" area, just the downloads. What am I missing? ~

#4 CinC

CinC

ODGW Janitor

• ODGW Staff
  • 171 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 09:29 AM

perkman,Your copy of Mein Panzer was never registered. Please take the time to register it using the green or other colored sheet included with the game, and follow the instructions on it. Then you can be allowed access to the Download Library. Let me know if you have any problems at cinc@odgw.com.CinC

#5 Bill Perks

Bill Perks

Private

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 09:40 AM

Thanks again, but the colored sheets is what I don't have. The Rule book is green Item #01-101. I also have "Book 2 - Nationalities Copyright 1998, and 2 heavier card stock 2-sided playsheets. I purchased it at Cold Wars many years ago at a Demo and am unsure if I ever had the markers because I have not played it since that convention ~

#6 Bob Benge

Bob Benge

Mein Panzer Guru

• ODGW Staff
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationLas Cruces, NM

Posted 05 May 2009 - 03:00 AM

Ah, you have the first edition (Oldest) of the Mein Panzer Rules. We have since upgraded the rules 3 times. We will need to get you registered since you don't have the counters that have the strafe template. What we have done is allow anyone with the original version of the rules access to the all other versions by sending in your straffe template to our business address. But since you didn't have these in your book then we'll go ahead and give you the registration and access to the Mein Panzer Core Rules Version 2.1. Note that We have seperated the Core Rules from the Data Books. The Core Rules has all of the general rules for all era and has a little bit of equipment for WW1, WW2, Cold War and Ultra Modern. The Data Books are now seperate as they have custom rules for the period and in depth Equipment tables and TO&E. As an example, the WW2 Data Book is now over 300 pages and includes over 30 countries, some of which are download files to keep the cost of the book in reason. By the time you read this you should access in the Private Section to Mein Panzer Core Rules Version 2. Let us know if you have any problems accessing the files. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users