• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Michael Farley

Michael Farley

Private

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 07:19 AM

So we finally started the Solomons campaign, currently waiting for the turn (month) one missions. So am I right in thinking the Japanese play, limited to 4 missions this turn/ month can do up to three missions per week (one from Truk, two from Rabul). So say three missions week one, one mission week two, and no activity weeks three n four (not a very recomendable plan, but could do it right?).

#2 Blue Leader

Blue Leader

Major

• Deactivated
  • 400 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 03:47 PM

mfarl2010,You do not count weeks in the turn. The missions occur throughout the three-four week period. So if the Japanese have four missions and run them all, you simply use the Engagement table to see if they match up against any of the Allied missions.

#3 Michael Farley

Michael Farley

Private

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 04:53 PM

Oh, I thought you listed the missions you wanted next to the week you wanted to do them. Like the Japanese player plots a CG1 on week 1, then bombard missions on week 2 and 3, then a patrol on week 4. And the American player plots mission on those weeks then I match up[ the missions ploted on week one, do any resulting games, then look at week two...But thats not how ya do it?

#4 Blue Leader

Blue Leader

Major

• Deactivated
  • 400 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 05:03 PM

No, you go through the entire list of missions to see which match-up, irrespective of any "weekly" time. The time period is abstracted by the Engagement table, where a failure to make contact could mean either the missions missed each other, or each went at a different time during the monthly cycle.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users