• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Miroslav Mleczko

Miroslav Mleczko

Private

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 12:08 AM

Good morning I've got couple of inquiries as to interpretation engagements for good understanding game.Here example :Here are naval Command decisions:Moon August..IJN 1)CG. ,2)Bt ,3)Br ,4)S and US 1)CG. ,2)P ,3)S ,4)ReconIn step 1 didn't get to engagement,in second step according to point D in chart resolution engagement i roll 1d12- 6.US roll second throw 2d12- 6.Result is Supply mission.Here are my questions:1)In step two, according to rolls will use US supply mission from his 3 step?2)If US will use Supply mission from 3 step,replaces him Patrol mission from 2 step?3)If in third step according to rolls will not get to engagement with US Patrol mission,will US roll for result bombardment mission?I am sorry for my English - language,isn't perfect.cheers you Czech Republic :-))

#2 Blue Leader

Blue Leader

Major

• Deactivated
  • 400 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 05:23 PM

Dragon wrote:

Good morning I've got couple of inquiries as to interpretation engagements for good understanding game.Here example :Here are naval Command decisions:Moon August..IJN 1)CG. ,2)Bt ,3)Br ,4)S and US 1)CG. ,2)P ,3)S ,4)ReconIn step 1 didn't get to engagement,in second step according to point D in chart resolution engagement i roll 1d12- 6.US roll second throw 2d12- 6.Result is Supply mission.Here are my questions:1)In step two, according to rolls will use US supply mission from his 3 step?

Yes, the Allied surface force will be his Supply mission.2)If US will use Supply mission from 3 step,replaces him Patrol mission from 2 step?

3)If in third step according to rolls will not get to engagement with US Patrol mission,will US roll for result bombardment mission?

Only if the Bombardment force did not engage another force.I am sorry for my English - language,isn't perfect.cheers you Czech Republic :-))

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users