7 replies to this topic

#1 Romain Breuer

Romain Breuer

Corporal

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationLuxembourg

Posted 24 July 2010 - 10:15 PM

Hi everybody,last friday we had a small discussion during our gaming session concerning the point cost of artillery units.Is the crew cost included in the points of the artillery or do you also have to pay for a crew? For example a german infantry gun IG33 costs in the list a basic 16 points.Is the crew included in these points or not?same question for mortars, AT guns and Infantry weapons.

#2 Bob Benge

Bob Benge

Mein Panzer Guru

• ODGW Staff
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationLas Cruces, NM

Posted 26 July 2010 - 09:16 AM

Hey Bob,No the cost for the Crew is not included in the cost of the artillery, mortars, or AT guns. In the case of infantry weapons you can give these to your squad stands or outfit a support stand with them which is what is usually done for flamethrowers Bazooka and panzerschrecks. :)

#3 Patrick Ries

Patrick Ries

Private

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 10:29 AM

Hi

even though we play like this (part of Bobs playgroup), this is not in line with chapter 3.2 of the rule book which does state the opposite? Could you please elaborate on this?

Thx

Pat

#4 Bob Benge

Bob Benge

Mein Panzer Guru

• ODGW Staff
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationLas Cruces, NM

Posted 10 August 2012 - 07:51 PM

Hi Pat!

My apologies. You are correct. When purchasing the guns you must also purchase the TQ which has a mulipler. You multiply the BPV of the weapon, gun, mortar, etc. by the mulitpier to get the final BPV. This DOES account for the crew of the weapon.

My apologies for the mis-information and confusion. :o
~ Bob Benge ~
ODGW Designer
Product Manager - Mein Panzer

#5 Romain Breuer

Romain Breuer

Corporal

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationLuxembourg

Posted 12 August 2012 - 03:33 AM

Hi again Bob,
so if the crew stand is included in the cost of the weapon, is it a small or a large crew stand?
And the point cost of some guns isn't enough to even buy a crew stand.
So I think something's wrong if the cost of the crew is included. I think it would be easier to say that it's not included and change rule 3.2

Bob

#6 Bob Benge

Bob Benge

Mein Panzer Guru

• ODGW Staff
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationLas Cruces, NM

Posted 13 August 2012 - 09:21 AM

Hi again Bob,
so if the crew stand is included in the cost of the weapon, is it a small or a large crew stand?
And the point cost of some guns isn't enough to even buy a crew stand.
So I think something's wrong if the cost of the crew is included. I think it would be easier to say that it's not included and change rule 3.2

Bob

You have a great point Bob. I will do it.
Also the size of the crew depends upon the type and size of the gun. Example 88mm Flak gun would require a large crew where the Pak 75mm would need just a small crew. Guess I should also add something to the chapter on this too.
~ Bob Benge ~
ODGW Designer

#7 Patrick Ries

Patrick Ries

Private

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:46 PM

Hi Bob

did you already add sth to the chapter which you would like to share ?

Thx

Pat

#8 Bob Benge

Bob Benge

Mein Panzer Guru

• ODGW Staff
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationLas Cruces, NM

Posted 03 August 2013 - 11:42 PM

Hi Patrick,

No it hasn't yet. I am working on this right now and should have it done here in a few.
Sorry about the delay...
~ Bob Benge ~
ODGW Designer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users