• LocationVirginia

Posted 31 March 2011 - 04:52 AM

I can get to down load
but not to all the things I used to

some things like Solomons I can not find

and the list of files used in looking up
ships not listed on thier own, is no longer there

Darren,

We apologize for the inconvenience. Your access has been updated.

| Help Topics | ODGW Store | Downloads | Forums | Product Registration | Submit Support Request |

"Sometimes I wonder... Why is that Frisbee growing larger? And then it hits me."

#23 Mike Sterling

Mike Sterling

Private

• Deactivated
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 01:47 AM

I was trying to access the Private downloads and I can not find them.

#24 Tu Tran

Tu Tran

ODGW Web Admin

• ODGW Staff
  • 510 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 06 May 2011 - 09:23 PM

I was trying to access the Private downloads and I can not find them.

Problem resolved via PM. Issue narrowed down to a duplicate account.

| Help Topics | ODGW Store | Downloads | Forums | Product Registration | Submit Support Request |

"Sometimes I wonder... Why is that Frisbee growing larger? And then it hits me."

#25 Sam

Sam

Private

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 07:08 AM

I have a registered copy of FAI, bought before the new website came in. I cannot currently find the private library. Any ideas?

#26 Tu Tran

Tu Tran

ODGW Web Admin

• ODGW Staff
  • 510 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 14 May 2011 - 10:28 AM

I have a registered copy of FAI, bought before the new website came in. I cannot currently find the private library. Any ideas?

Sam,

We apologize for the inconvenience. Your access has been updated.

#27 Guest_HotRob33_*

Guest_HotRob33_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 June 2011 - 11:58 AM

I also have no private library access after logging in.

#28 Tu Tran

Tu Tran

ODGW Web Admin

• ODGW Staff
  • 510 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 21 June 2011 - 01:06 PM

I also have no private library access after logging in.

HotRob33,

Private Message sent.

To check private messages, in the top right corner by your name should be an arrow which will a show a drop down menu. Click Messages.

#29 RAGUKID1

RAGUKID1

Private

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 03:03 PM

Same problem for me. Have access to GQ3 but bought Sudden Storm a month ago. No access to the downloads. Help!

#30 Tu Tran

Tu Tran

ODGW Web Admin

• ODGW Staff
  • 510 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 26 August 2011 - 10:00 PM

Same problem for me. Have access to GQ3 but bought Sudden Storm a month ago. No access to the downloads. Help!

Joseph,

Access to the respective Private Download Library area for purchases via the ODGW Online store (physical and digital) is typically granted at the time of successful completion of the purchase. I have verified your account is currently in the correct groups and should have access to the products you have purchased/registered (GQ3 and Sudden Storm).

The support request you submitted July 25, 2011 was recently administratively closed as no customer response to staff queries were received. This led us to believe there was no longer an issue.

If you are still not able to access the Private Download Library, please provide screenshots of any errors received and what you are able to see in the Private Download Library. This will help troubleshoot what issues you may be experiencing.

Regards,

Tu Tran
ODGW Staff

#31 Doug Pappert

Doug Pappert

Private

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:06 PM

Same problem as everyone else.

Thanks,
Doug Pappert

#32 Tu Tran

Tu Tran

ODGW Web Admin

• ODGW Staff
  • 510 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 15 August 2012 - 10:29 PM

Same problem as everyone else.

Thanks,
Doug Pappert

Doug,

Your access should now be corrected.

Thanks,

Tu Tran
ODGW Staff

#33 leopardson

leopardson

Private

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:54 PM

HI I'm also trying to get into the download area to download any errata for GQ3: Fleet action imminent (since 2007 when I bought the game) but unable to register my product.

I just created my account but unable to access the registration form area.

Also where do I find the product serial number in the rules? 

Thanks

#34 Tu Tran

Tu Tran

ODGW Web Admin

• ODGW Staff
  • 510 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:33 PM

HI I'm also trying to get into the download area to download any errata for GQ3: Fleet action imminent (since 2007 when I bought the game) but unable to register my product.

I just created my account but unable to access the registration form area.

Also where do I find the product serial number in the rules? 

Thanks

Here is a link to the Product Registration form.  Simply fill out the fields and click submit.   :)

The serial number for the product can be found on a sheet with "Free Updates" at the top. The serial number should be at the bottom of the page.

#35 John Yeo

John Yeo

Private

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 05:31 AM

Hello, Yes same problem no Access ... Does everyone have to complain individually !!! Surely its the same problem for everyone ?

#36 Tu Tran

Tu Tran

ODGW Web Admin

• ODGW Staff
  • 510 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 23 March 2014 - 07:54 AM

Hello, Yes same problem no Access ... Does everyone have to complain individually !!! Surely its the same problem for everyone ?

Hello John,

Some time ago (March 2011) we migrated to new software.  User accounts established prior to the migration required a password reset post migration.  The account you are posting with at the moment was just created.  Information regarding your previous account will be needed before moving forward.  This information can be provided via your recently opened support request.

#37 John Yeo

John Yeo

Private

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 04:01 PM

Hello Tu Tran,

I thought that I could not access the Private Access Library because I had not completed "Two step Authentication". I started to do that but I did not complete it (so I thought) because it looked like I was creating another account. From what you say it seems that happened anyway.

Can you please explain what I need to do, your site is not very clear or easy to understand for a new customer when you think you should have access but don't !!!

Why could I not access the Private Library from my original account ? I obviously only want one account. Please delete the other account.

My account should be for John Yeo with email address: johnmoidom@talktalk

My product no is (xxxxxxxxxxxx)

Thanks very much for your help.

Regards

John Yeo

Edited by Tu Tran, 26 March 2014 - 05:14 PM.
Removed private product registration information

#38 Tu Tran

Tu Tran

ODGW Web Admin

• ODGW Staff
  • 510 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:23 PM

Hello Tu Tran,

I thought that I could not access the Private Access Library because I had not completed "Two step Authentication". I started to do that but I did not complete it (so I thought) because it looked like I was creating another account. From what you say it seems that happened anyway.

Can you please explain what I need to do, your site is not very clear or easy to understand for a new customer when you think you should have access but don't !!!

Why could I not access the Private Library from my original account ? I obviously only want one account. Please delete the other account.

My account should be for John Yeo with email address: johnmoidom@talktalk

My product no is (xxxxxxxxxxxx)

Thanks very much for your help.

Regards

John Yeo

Hello John,

The Two-Step Authentication is just a added security feature we implemented for customers to utilize if desired.  Customers are not required to use the feature to have access to the Private Access Download Library.

We have a Product Registration form which allows you to submit a registration for your product (only takes a few minutes).  Once the registration information has been received, we can grant access to correct area(s) of the Private Access Download Library.

Product Registrationhttp://www.odgw.com/...t-registration/

Why Register

Tu

#39 sulu

sulu

Private

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 01:06 PM

sulu on april 18 204 pm same problem have signed in but no private librarey

#40 Tu Tran

Tu Tran

ODGW Web Admin

• ODGW Staff
  • 510 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 18 April 2014 - 02:02 PM

sulu on april 18 204 pm same problem have signed in but no private librarey

Hello Sulu,

Sorry for the delay. Your access has been updated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users