1 reply to this topic

#1 RAM56

RAM56

Private

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationBoerne, TX

Posted 29 April 2012 - 12:29 PM

The reference to a free iPhone app doesn't work. The Apple app store doesn't have an app entitled: IP.Board. I was thinking of ordering the GQ3 rules from my iPhone but can't seem to do so. I am thinking it has to do with the aforementioned iPhone app. Can you help me? Thanks.

#2 Tu Tran

Tu Tran

ODGW Web Admin

• ODGW Staff
  • 510 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:03 AM

Hello,

ODGW does not offer an iPhone app from the Apple App Store. IP.Board is the software we use for our forums. The company who develops and distributes the forum software, may have at one time offered an app within the Apple App Store.

When navigating the ODGW forums from your iPhone web browser, the software will detect you are using a mobile device and default to a mobile look for the site. The currently only applies to the forums of the ODGW site. The remaining sections of the site will, including the store, will display as if you are viewing from a larger screen. If you happen to access the forums which will display the mobile version, scroll to the bottom and touch the Full Version link. This will display the change the display to away from the mobile view. You can then click the store link. This means you may have to zoom in order to touch a hyperlink or view an image/text more clearly. I've tested this from my iPod (do not have an iPhone) and was able to navigate the store and add items to the shopping cart.

Hope this helps. Please let us know if additional assistance is needed.

| Help Topics | ODGW Store | Downloads | Forums | Product Registration | Submit Support Request |

"Sometimes I wonder... Why is that Frisbee growing larger? And then it hits me."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users