5 replies to this topic

#1 Kenny Noe

Kenny Noe

Mein Panzer Guru

• ODGW Staff
  • 894 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:56 PM

All,

I would like some input as to how ODGW can improve communication with the Wargaming community. This day and age seems to be more and more geared to social media (Facebook, twitter, etc) and I'd like to develop this media.

So I'm opening this thread in hopes that it will stir discussion with everyone who's interested in ODGW and the games we play.

Thanks

--Kenny
ODGW

#2 Sean King

Sean King

Private

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationStevenson, WA

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:29 AM

I think a ODGW page wouldn't hurt.

There are a lot of people though who refuse to use it but if you did have a page it wouldn't hurt them at all. Just personal opinion of course.

#3 Sean King

Sean King

Private

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationStevenson, WA

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:35 PM

Mean a ODGW Facebook page if not clear. ;-)

#4 Frank

Frank

Private

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:39 AM

As long as you do not have to sign up for Facebook to view the page, it is a good idea. A growing number of businesses use Facebook for more visibility. I don't have a Facebook account because, honestly, my life isn't interesting enough to share. That, and Facebook makes it easier for people you never want to see again to find you :ph34r: .

#5 Kenny Noe

Kenny Noe

Mein Panzer Guru

• ODGW Staff
  • 894 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:31 AM

Thanks for the reply, We already have an Old Dominion GameWorks Facebook page. Just go to Facebook and search Old Dominion. Unfortunately, you do have to sign in for an account. Recently it was disclosed that 1 in 6 people in the world have a FB account. Urban legend??

Keep the ideas coming...

Thanks

#6 Tu Tran

Tu Tran

ODGW Web Admin

• ODGW Staff
  • 509 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:40 AM

On the main page of the ODGW Site, there is block for the ODGW Facebook page or the link below.

ODGW Facebook Page

| Help Topics | ODGW Store | Downloads | Forums | Product Registration | Submit Support Request |

"Sometimes I wonder... Why is that Frisbee growing larger? And then it hits me."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users