3 replies to this topic

#1 William Keyser

William Keyser

Private

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:00 AM

Hi all
I have redone the first page of the advanced ref sheet. I have added the new MMG kill table, removed the missle fire info, and rearanged the table so that most of the direct fire mods are on the left of the MMG Kill table and on the right the fire vrs infantry. I would love to hear any comments on it if you guys like it or not.

William

Attached Files

#2 Kenny Noe

Kenny Noe

Mein Panzer Guru

• ODGW Staff
  • 894 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:35 PM

William,

Looks good. We like to encourage feedback and changes that make the game more playable for you and your group. May I ask why you preferr the MMG Kill table over the standard? (Not looking for a mathmatical PHD discussion on statistics, I barely got out of College algebra!) Just curious.

Thanks --Kenny

#3 William Keyser

William Keyser

Private

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:12 AM

Well I was under the impression that the MMG was a newer variation so we are using that! And of course with the red it is prettier!!!! We are also using the MMG artillery table! Am in the process of putting together a cheat sheet using that. Will post when done.

William

#4 Kenny Noe

Kenny Noe

Mein Panzer Guru

• ODGW Staff
  • 894 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:33 AM

William,

No, the MMG version is a house rule change that the MMG group (believe they are in CA) uses. It's not an "official" change for Mein Panzer. The MMG group are a great bunch of guys who like MP. They offered lots of suggestions and rule changes back when we updated the infantry chapter. Some items were incorporated others were not.

However this said, we (ODGW) don't discourage home rules or changes that you or your group make. If your groups tweaks a rule and it works for you then that's ok. We'd like to know about it and maybe we'll make it official but only after thorough discussion and playtesting.

Look forward to seeing your Artillery table.

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users