• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Jan Hope

Jan Hope

Private

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:56 AM

I downloaded GQ3.3 and wanted to rate it a 5, as in magnificent!! However, when I started clicking the stars for some reason after the first click a window showed up and said that I had already rated ... I think that may mean that my rating has been recorded as 1 star, when what I intended was 5 stars, or even 6 if that had been allowed. Hopefully my rating can be erased, and I can rate again, or if the administrative staff can change my rating so that it shows up as a 5, I would be most grateful.

#2 Jan Hope

Jan Hope

Private

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:18 AM

Well, I have to admit I'm clueless on how to do the ratings, I just messed up on the Merchant Ship Supplement too. I also wanted to rate the MSS a 5 for magnificent, and would happily rate this a 10 if that were available!!! So, once again, I'm hoping that the administrative staff can fix my mistakes and provide my real 5 ratings, or let me know how I can fix these from my computer. Thanks very much.

#3 Cpt M

Cpt M

Colonel

• ODGW Retired Staff
  • 939 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:05 PM

Not a problem! We can fixed that on the back end. And thank you for the kind words. Its much appreciated.

#4 Jan Hope

Jan Hope

Private

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:24 PM

Thanks very much for fixing the ratings for me! I've been studying the GQ3.3 and MSS books for a couple of more days now, and I'm even more impressed than when I first downloaded these. My main naval gaming interest is convoy operations, and the MSS book is a truly magnificent addition to the knowledge base of merchant ships and convoys and provides even more opportunities to explore these operations using the GQ3.3 system. Many thanks for launching these most welcome latest additions to the GQ3 Fleet!!

#5 Tu Tran

Tu Tran

ODGW Web Admin

• ODGW Staff
  • 510 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:44 PM

Jan,

Your Rating votes for each file have been updated to reflect your intended rating.

When voting, just remember the rating goes from left (1 star) to right (5 stars). Just hover your cursor over the rating you wish to select then left click when ready.

Best luck and Enjoy the rules! :D

| Help Topics | ODGW Store | Downloads | Forums | Product Registration | Submit Support Request |

"Sometimes I wonder... Why is that Frisbee growing larger? And then it hits me."

#6 Jan Hope

Jan Hope

Private

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:16 PM

Tu,

Thanks very much for fixing this and also for the guidance on making the ratings! I just downloaded the blank convoy log excel spreadsheet and successfully rated it a 5!

Jan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users