6 replies to this topic

#1 W. Clark

W. Clark

Lt Colonel

• Members
  • 604 posts
  • LocationOregon, out in the sticks

Posted 14 March 2013 - 03:42 PM

If I puchase a new lose leaf set of GQ do I get GQ 3.3 or just GQ 3 with the option to download 3.3.

#2 Frank

Frank

Private

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 03:52 PM

I believe they are planning to print up 3.3. What you get now is 3.0 with access to 3.3 online.

#3 W. Clark

W. Clark

Lt Colonel

• Members
  • 604 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 05:02 PM

I know, but my printer is not up to a print job that size. I already tried it and after using up 2 ink cartridges and a lot of paper, I still do not have a complete copy. So, my thought is to buy a hard lose leaf copy from you guys once I'm sure i will be buying GQ 3.3 and not another copy of GQ 3. My group has already moved onto GQ 3.3 and my out dated copy leaves me in the dark as far as the new rules and tables are concerned.

#4 Cpt M

Cpt M

Colonel

• ODGW Retired Staff
  • 939 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 07:57 PM

The next print run will be GQ3.3 (exactly when that happens, I don't know. Probably when the current stock runs out). As for printing out the current rules: I've found it easier to leave them in a digital format on my laptop and only print out the charts that I need.

#5 W. Clark

W. Clark

Lt Colonel

• Members
  • 604 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 04:47 AM

Thanks, I'll wait for a hard copy of GQ 3.3 to be printed. I've never liked reading a screen if I can print it out. I guess I'm just a paper kind of guy.
  • Lukasz Cieluba likes this

#6 edfitzpat

edfitzpat

Private

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:45 PM

With General Quarters 3 now listed as "out of stock" when will General Quarters 3.3 be printed and offered for sale?

#7 Kenny Noe

Kenny Noe

Mein Panzer Guru

• ODGW Staff
  • 894 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 03:58 PM

Hi, Thank you for your interest in GQIII. We are looking forward to the GQ3.3 Revised edition.

We have 3 more GQIII Loose Leaf and 3 more GQIII Perfect Bound copies which will go on sale at the 35% discount. Once we have sold these the printing of the revised edition will be on the top of the list to complete.

If you have any questions, please feel free to post here or email me directly. I will be glad to provide answers / updates.

Sincerely,

Kenny Noe
Sales Manager
knoe_AT_odgw_DOT_com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users