Photo

Cost of Digital Edition when buying print version...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 aleajactaest10044

aleajactaest10044

Private

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 04:25 PM

Where do/can I find out the cost of the digitial edition when buying the print version?

Thank You

#2 Tu Tran

Tu Tran

ODGW Web Admin

• ODGW Staff
  • 510 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:19 PM

Within the ODGW Online Store we have the Digital Editions and Printed Format in separate categories and the prices listed. When purchasing a Printed Format of our products will also include the Digital Edition.

Hope that helps. Please post if there are additional questions.

| Help Topics | ODGW Store | Downloads | Forums | Product Registration | Submit Support Request |

"Sometimes I wonder... Why is that Frisbee growing larger? And then it hits me."

#3 aleajactaest10044

aleajactaest10044

Private

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 12:14 AM

The digital editions are the same cost as the in print versions (which include in addition the digital versions). Is this correct?

Yet on the website, I read...

ONLINE ACCESS ONLY:

Most published ODGW products are available for online access only. By ordering online access, you save the cost of shipping plus an additional 20-25% off the cover price. You will not, however, receive a printed copy of the rules.

Is this another option that I haven't located in the storefront?

Sorry for all the questions! I really like the idea of electronic versions; no point in ordering though if I can get the printed with at the same price. Shipping costs are additional, but nominal from a value standpoint.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users