Photo

Still No Access to Post Captain (Digital)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Dave Franklin

Dave Franklin

Captain

• Members
  • 321 posts
  • LocationColorado Springs CO

Posted 17 July 2015 - 08:48 AM

Good day,
I still can't seem to access the rules.  When I get to the Purchases tab from the support section link, it lists Post Captain, but the link is to GQ3.3.

Also, Post Captain doesn't show up on the Download Library page - Public or Private.  Again, only GQ3 shows up on private.

Dave

P.S. I tried to reply to the Support email, but it bounced with a mailbox full error.

#2 Tu Tran

Tu Tran

ODGW Web Admin

• ODGW Staff
  • 509 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 17 July 2015 - 09:47 AM

Good day Dave,

I've not been able to duplicate your situation with downloading Post Captain.  Access to the Private Download Library for Post Captain has been verified for your account.

While logged logged into the ODGW site with your account, you should similar visibility as the screenshots below.

Screenshot 1: 

Attached File  PDL_PC_1.jpg   52.17KB   0 downloads

Screenshot 2:

Attached File  PDL_PC_2.jpg   51.63KB   0 downloads

Screenshot 3:

Attached File  PDL_PC_3.jpg   48.39KB   0 downloads

If you could provide a screenshot of what you are seeing of the Private Download Library from your system, it would greatly help with troubleshooting this issue.

Tu

| Help Topics | ODGW Store | Downloads | Forums | Product Registration | Submit Support Request |

"Sometimes I wonder... Why is that Frisbee growing larger? And then it hits me."

#3 Dave Franklin

Dave Franklin

Captain

• Members
  • 321 posts
  • LocationColorado Springs CO

Posted 17 July 2015 - 11:06 AM

Ah - I did not realize it would be under the GQ3 path.  I thought it would have its own.

Got it now.

Thanks,

Dave

#4 Tu Tran

Tu Tran

ODGW Web Admin

• ODGW Staff
  • 509 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 17 July 2015 - 11:56 AM

Thanks for the update.  Glad you are now able to download your copy of Post Captain.  Enjoy!

| Help Topics | ODGW Store | Downloads | Forums | Product Registration | Submit Support Request |

"Sometimes I wonder... Why is that Frisbee growing larger? And then it hits me."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users