• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dread100

dread100

Private

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 06:50 PM

I just bought FAI at Historicon and I have been reading it to death. I had two questions on the national gunnery chart. 1. Is there an explaination or diagram to detail what is what? Or is that part of GQ base rules? I have found out a lot on this forum that is not really covered in the rules. 2. I shoot and hit my target, a High Seas fleet vessel. Who rolls for the damage location me or the target? And I am assuming whover does the rolling it is on their national card.

Thanks in advance for the replies.

Randy

#2 Cpt M

Cpt M

Colonel

• ODGW Retired Staff
  • 939 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 08:12 PM

I just bought FAI at Historicon and I have been reading it to death. I had two questions on the national gunnery chart. 1. Is there an explaination or diagram to detail what is what? Or is that part of GQ base rules? I have found out a lot on this forum that is not really covered in the rules. 2. I shoot and hit my target, a High Seas fleet vessel. Who rolls for the damage location me or the target? And I am assuming whover does the rolling it is on their national card.

Thanks in advance for the replies.

Randy

1.  The National CRTs and the function of the various tables are described throughout the rules in the relevant section (ie, the gunnery chart and its functions are described in section '7.5 Gunnery Combat' and the damage table is described in section '7.7 Damage').  

2.  The damage is rolled by the target player and uses the Damage table on their own National CRT. 

#3 dread100

dread100

Private

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 10:47 PM

Makes sense. thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users