• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dread100

dread100

Private

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 01:54 PM

I have registered a game on Sat at 10 am of the Little Wars gaming convention April 30th, 2016. The event is not In the PEL but will be in the convention booklet. Scenario is 1914, what if Adm Troubridge had decided to engage Goeben instead of turning away. Would it have been the disaster he thought, or could he have slowed the Goeben down enough for Adm Milne to get there? FAI using 1/1200 ships. If any of you care to join me, I would love to have you.

Randy Hardin

#2 Padraic Kirby

Padraic Kirby

Private

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 02:29 PM

I will have to see how my pre-registered games come up but I will certainly want to view this game. I have thought about putting on this scenario many times as a newbie intro scenario. At what range will you start the AC's from the Goeben? Troubridge wanted to engage in the late evening so he could escape into the dark when things turned against him. How many miles off will the RN BC's be at the start? Will there be night fighting? I game this rules set in 1/6000 scale for WWI and 1/2400 for WWII. Pat Kirby

#3 dread100

dread100

Private

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 11:10 PM

Well unfortunately, I have been asked to run a dealers table at Little wars and will have to put this event off until another time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users