• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Phil Callcott

Phil Callcott

Corporal

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 09:40 AM

HMS Enterprise was one of two Emerald-class light cruisers of the Royal Navy; in company with HMS Glasgow she engaged a force of German destroyers and torpedo boats in December 1943.

There does not appear to be a ship’s log for her in the rules, has anyone got one for her?

Thanks in anticipation,

Phil

#2 Dave Franklin

Dave Franklin

Captain

• Members
  • 321 posts
  • LocationColorado Springs CO

Posted 15 November 2017 - 05:45 PM

There will be one for HMS Emerald in the Defending the Malay Barrier, The ABDA Campaign.

#3 Phil Callcott

Phil Callcott

Corporal

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 08:22 AM

Thank you Dave for your response.

Browsing the available downloads I found a Pdf file for the Bay of Biscay battle , which is what I wanted HMS Enterprise for.

All the ships present are detailed, thanks OGW.

Regards, Phil

#4 simanton

simanton

Lieutenant

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 09:59 PM

Nice, fast cruisers. Never had the chance to use their impressive torpedo outfit.

#5 W. Clark

W. Clark

Lt Colonel

• Members
  • 604 posts
  • LocationOregon, out in the sticks

Posted 17 November 2017 - 02:00 AM

If you get her as a theater event, she gives you your best chance to torpedo ambush the Western Attack Force on their way to talking Singapore. Otherwise without capital ships I just save the Brits for reinforcing the ABDA against the Eastern Attack Force. Its poor odds; you need a series of die rolls concerning time of contact; making contact, weather and acquisition to go your way and that just gets you to a launch point. But if you pull it off big then Singapore might just have a chance. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users