1 reply to this topic

#1 Sean King

Sean King

Private

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationStevenson, WA

Posted 29 September 2005 - 03:07 AM

Hi,At our club in Anchorage, Alaska http://www.theamgc.com/index.htm we have been playing some Mein Panzer.If interested check out our web site and the forum section and let us know. We have been getting a test game of it pretty much every week but everyonce in awhile Rob or Myself (Sean) can't show up so we don't get a game in.As of right now we have played numerous tank battles and last week we got a game in with mainly some infantry and half tracks with a few pieces of off-board arty.It was a good learning game and will be a great expansion onto what we have been doing with the rule set so far.We eventually want to get some Air support in but that will proably be a week or two down the road still.We are currently painting up Vietnam 6mm stuff for the game and plan to do some senarios with them but have to come up with some of the stats for the troops.At any rate give us a jingle (e-mail) fi your in Anchorage or the Valley and come check us out if interested.Sean KingB)

#2 Kenny Noe

Kenny Noe

Mein Panzer Guru

• ODGW Staff
  • 894 posts

Posted 29 September 2005 - 05:11 AM

Sean,Hi, I'm slowly but surely working on the Modern stats. Send me a list and I'll send you the stats I already have.Keep an eye on the Modern Databook forum for additional details. Also would love to see your Vietnam scenario. Jon has a template on writing one for iniclusion in MP books. I'm always looking for a good scenario to includ in the Modern section. Write it up, submit it and I'll see if it can be included in the Modern DB. You and the club will get credit on the credit sheet in the book.Tanks again!Kenny

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users