1 reply to this topic

#1 Jonathan Coulter

Jonathan Coulter

Lt Colonel

• Members
  • 652 posts
  • LocationStephens City, VA

Posted 19 December 2006 - 10:53 AM

The TO&E found in the 2nd Edition WW2 Databook is, for the most part, the same as in the old edition. The TO&E has been revised to use the squad level infantry rules, but otherwise few other changes were made. A couple countries that had no TO&E at all have had some added however.While there is a lot of TO&E found in the databook, it still is very small compared to what is historically available.Those of you who are TO&E nuts (like I am), please take a close look at the Databook. Let me know what you feel is missing and I'll put that on the top of my list when I get back to expanding the databook.My intention is to make available "Expanded Country Chapters" in the near future. These chapters will include a more organized TO&E structure as well as more extensive historical background on the country. So a wish list of TO&E will be helpful when I get onto that project.Until then, let me know what you want !!

#2 Bob Benge

Bob Benge

Mein Panzer Guru

• ODGW Staff
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationLas Cruces, NM

Posted 20 December 2006 - 06:45 AM

Check out the Forums Jon. i remember a few people making requests for TO&E on them. US Paras was one of them. ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users