Posted 15 August 2007 - 12:32 PM

Are there blank aircraft cards anyplace, or have i just missed them?Jim D

#2 Cpt M

Cpt M

Colonel

• ODGW Retired Staff
  • 939 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 10:35 PM

No, you didn't miss 'em, they aren't there. But it is a good idea. Hopefully, a blank aircraft sheet can be loaded in the download section, but it will have to wait until after the release of Fleet Action Imminent. In a pinch, you can do what I did by photocopyng one of the sheets and using a prodigious amount of 'White-Out' to produs a master sheet. Crude, yes, but it worked!

#3 Lonnie Gill

Lonnie Gill

Captain

• ODGW Staff
  • 314 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 11:56 AM

Jim and Coastal,Stuck my head over the parapet as I'm just about to finish my tour in the trenches with a few final cleanup details on Fleet Action Imminent. Your request for a blank aircraft Formation Card makes sense. I'll get one ready as I get a breather in a few days, and we'll get the Excel file posted to the Bonus Files. It will have the color format as done on the RNN Formation cards so you can print it in either color or B&W. Be sure and share any cards you prepare for others as well. Working together, we should be able to generate a nice library for all to use and try operations with the less common airplanes in their scenarios.LONNIE

#4 James Davis

James Davis

Private

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 03:32 PM

I plan on making up ones for the Ki15, Ki30 and Ki48. As they are all light bombers I wont have to worry about any ACE factor. Incidently the 1/700 Ki45 is very similar to the Ki48, which is not surprising as they were designed by the same guy, at about the same time. A little file work on the nose and some painted on glazing and you have it.Jim D

#5 CinC

CinC

ODGW Janitor

• ODGW Staff
  • 171 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 03:59 PM

Greetings,There are now blank Aircraft Formation Cards in Excel in the GQIII Download Library logs & charts section. Thanks, Jim, for the suggestion!CinC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users