1 reply to this topic

#1 Jonathan Coulter

Jonathan Coulter

Lt Colonel

• Members
  • 652 posts
  • LocationStephens City, VA

Posted 20 November 2007 - 04:16 PM

We are looking for playtesters for the next incarnation of Historical BattleLines. We will be starting by looking at any changes needed as well as special considerations for rules not already covered for other gaming periods.Those interested must be willing to PLAY games using the current American BattleLines rules as the basis. In addition, playtesters must participate in the various discussions that will be found in the playtesting forum.We are initially looking at covering Napoleonics, American Civil War, and the American War of Independence.You do not need to game all periods to be a playtester, but that would certainly be helpful.If you are interested please send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE via the website. To do this, click on Inbox from the menu, select the "New Message" tab, and send the message to "jcoulter". I check the website on a daily basis although I may be out of touch during the Thanksgiving holiday.

#2 gregoryk

gregoryk

GQ3 Product Manager

• ODGW Retired Staff
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 09:15 AM

Though the original posting of this message is old, it is now quite urgently being asked again. I posted on The Miniatures Page for playtesters, and found a few, but can always use dedicated individuals willing to give of their time to really play the game. Please respond either on this forum or, better, by private message to gregoryk.Thanks.Gregory

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users