• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 John Murray

John Murray

Private

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 09:22 PM

As stated in the rulebook Suppressed units may do nothing(barring a CO order) except recover during their activation. On page 12.3 in the Morale check example it states that squad C has taken a hit and is Suppressed and that squad D is Suppressed. In the next column is the Recovery check example, it states that squad C is already shaken and cannot take any action while Suppressed and then it states that squad D fires for it's Standard action. I assume that that the example is misprinted, but then on the Advanced Reference card it shows in the Firepower Modifiers to Kill Table:Condition of Firing Stand modifiers: (-2) Suppressed. Is this incorrect also? Because if a stand receives an action via a CO it fires as if it was a Pinned unit(-3 or 1/2). On a slightly different track, are Platoon Leaders considered a CO for purposes of getting a Suppressed unit a chance at activation? As always thank you for your time and have a good day gentlemen.John Murray

#2 gregoryk

gregoryk

GQ3 Product Manager

• ODGW Retired Staff
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 09:42 PM

John,You caught an error — Stand D was Suppressed and could not have fired, or done anything, for its Standard Action. The Reference Chart needs to be addressed as well. I am not familiar with the new TO&E's, so I was under the impression that only Coy CO's were included and PL's had been phased out until Meine Truppen. They will then have similar abilities.Cheers,Gregory

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users