Recent Status Updates
None of your friends are currently online
***Sale*** 50% off Fleet Action Imminent - May 1st thru June 4th
Thirty-nine years ago, General Quarters 2 was launched to expand the GQ system’s special blend of accuracy and play-ability to the WW I era. Then, on its Thirtieth Anniversary, GQ 2 went into dry-dock for a major refit. It emerged as Fleet Action Imminent, fully modernized and updated to take advantage of the new GQ III system.
Among its enhancements, Fleet Action Imminent features:
· National gunnery and torpedo CRTs for the British, German, Austro-Hungarian and Italian fleets
· A new torpedo system for faster plotting, evasion and resolution since standardized in GQ 3.3
· Locational hits, specific damage for key systems and critical hits along with better damage control
· A fleet action option for simple, easy handling of the shoals of destroyers in large WW I battles
· More than 500 color Ship Logs with enhanced lay-outs of each ship’s armament and funnels
· Detailed rules for Zeppelin, airship and blimp operations into the 1930s with 16 color Airship Logs
· Upgraded color Ship Turn Indicators and Airship Turn Indicators measured in compass points
· Improved coverage for aeroplanes, smoke, minefields, night actions, signals and shore batteries
In addition, there are supplements and ODGW’s trademark on-line support and Forums. Throughout, Fleet Action Imminent retains the classic play-ability and intuitive feel of General Quarters and is fully compatible with GQ 3.3.
Now, as part of the Jutland Centennial remembrance, ODGW is offering Fleet Action Imminent for 50% off its retail price. That’s right; for less than the cost of a good restaurant meal, you can upgrade your WW I naval engagements to Fleet Action Imminent and enjoy re-enacting this and other naval engagements.
Got to our store front to purchase. Direct links are :
** Sale ends promptly at 11:59PM June 4th **
Categories See All →