• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Blue Leader

Blue Leader

Major

• Deactivated
  • 400 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 08:02 AM

There is a new title page which has the author's name listed as I believe that on some downloaded copies it did not show. Also there is an error on the turn in which Chicago can return. It is Monthly Turn 4, not 3. These pages are available in the Errata section of the TSC area of the Private Access Area for Registered Users.

#2 Ken

Ken

Private

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 04:26 PM

Where is this errata you speak of? I looked through the private downloads and I don't see the errata. I ask because my copy of the TSC refers to Amendment I and suggests to incorporate all the revised and optional rules. Is it that I entered the code for TSC and not GQ3? I've long since lost my code to GQ3.Ken

#3 Cpt M

Cpt M

Colonel

• ODGW Retired Staff
  • 939 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 09:23 AM

The TSC Errata are available in the Download Library. The path is: Downloads Library > Private Access Library > General Quaaarters 3 > The Solomons Campaign > Errata. The Errata section has 4 pdfs available for dowload. If you can't accss them, i suggest you send a message to the Help Desk (through the Contact Us link on the top of the page. Hope this helps!

#4 gregoryk

gregoryk

GQ3 Product Manager

• ODGW Retired Staff
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 08:09 AM

ken777engr wrote:

Where is this errata you speak of? I looked through the private downloads and I don't see the errata. I ask because my copy of the TSC refers to Amendment I and suggests to incorporate all the revised and optional rules. Is it that I entered the code for TSC and not GQ3? I've long since lost my code to GQ3.Ken

The errata is there at The Solomons Campaigndownload locationhere. It is at the top of the page.

#5 Blue Leader

Blue Leader

Major

• Deactivated
  • 400 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 04:55 PM

ken777engr wrote:

You shoul not need a different code for GQIII all access is through your one login. Let me know if you have any other access problems.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users