• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Chris Such

Chris Such

Private

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 10:34 PM

Hi all,I was wondering if I could get some confirmation that I am doing this correctly. I want to put together a British rifle platoon. According to the rules, a section is represented with a 4-man base and the command & special weapons are represented with 2 man bases. So, a 1941 rifle platoon had a command section, 3 sections of rifles with brens, a 2" light mortar team and a boys AT rifle team. This translates to: Command Base3x Rifle/Bren Bases2" Mortar BaseBoys AT Base The command base is 9 points (before multiplier).Each of the Rifle/Bren bases are 18 points each.The 2" mortar is 7 points. How do I do the boys bases though? Do I buy them as a Rifle Support base (10 points) and then pay the extra 1 point as listed on page 53.08.11 to upgrade them? Thanks for any insight you can offer.Cheers, Chris.

#2 Bob Benge

Bob Benge

Mein Panzer Guru

• ODGW Staff
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationLas Cruces, NM

Posted 10 February 2009 - 02:35 AM

How do I do the boys bases though? Do I buy them as a Rifle Support base (10 points) and then pay the extra 1 point as listed on page 53.08.11 to upgrade them?

That is correct Chris. :)Also note that you will have to purchase a Small Crew to man your 2" mortar as it is not included in the cost of the mortar itself. ;) Hope this helps... B)

#3 Chris Such

Chris Such

Private

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 11:13 AM

Hi Bob,Thanks for the quick reply.That helps a lot.Cheers, Chris.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users