• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 gregoryk

gregoryk

GQ3 Product Manager

• ODGW Retired Staff
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 06:05 PM

Bill,I would be interested in giving it a try. Where is the module located?Cheers,Gregory

#22 William Betts

William Betts

Private

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 01:02 PM

Gregory, Send me an email and I will send it back as an attachment. I don't want it widely distributed now as I still have a few things to correct.Right clicking on any piece will access all the possible things you can do.Highlights: Fixed distance move of various cm. Good for moving whole fleets at the same time. Including opposing fleets same time.Same for torpedoes with movement trail, very handyDD various sonar rangesWriting names of individual shipsOther stuffAny suggestions for additional thingslet me know,Bill

#23 Adrian Dobb

Adrian Dobb

Private

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 12:50 PM

Hi Bill, Vassal module sounds like a great project. Count me out on play testing as I'm busy with tons of stuff but I look forward to seeing the finished article. Adrian

#24 William Betts

William Betts

Private

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 08:26 AM

Adrian,Thanks for the reply. Gregory has it now and I will test it with a couple of other guys on the GQ yahoo site.I think the module will be great for Campaigns with a GM, tactical Submarine encounters, as well as playing any battle in a shorter time than face to face. Although I would prefer fact to face it is not an option for me and I get the sense there may be many others out there like me.It should be finished shortly and I will make it available when it is.Bill

#25 Old Blue

Old Blue

Private

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 02:58 PM

Aloha - is there still interest in a vassal mod or is there one for GQ?

#26 Adrian Dobb

Adrian Dobb

Private

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 21 January 2016 - 03:52 PM

I'll second that. It would be a great addition for gaming GQ.

#27 Ironoutlaw

Ironoutlaw

Private

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationMid N Coast NSW Australia

Posted 29 July 2017 - 12:33 AM

Hi guys!

I am new to GQ3 and have only just found this thread, so I hope some of you are still following it.

Like many of you, I have no opponents due to the remote location where I live.  Did anyone come up with a mod for the Vassal program?  I must confess to being a bit of a dinosaur when it comes to using software, so I am wondering if anyone has come up with another way of playing solo?

Take care and keep well

Brad

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users