• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 William Betts

William Betts

Private

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 05:08 AM

Hello,In the rules it mentions a Mediterranean campaign which I can't seem to find anywhere.Is it available? Sorry if it is right under my nose, but I can't find it.Bill

#2 gregoryk

gregoryk

GQ3 Product Manager

• ODGW Retired Staff
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 08:54 AM

Bill,The Mare Nostrum campaign will be a small slice of what will be a larger product put out by ODGW. You should see it sometime after our next project, which we are pushing for a summer release. In the meantime, we have the free Aleutians campaign and The Solomons Campaign, a very detailed treatment of the naval warfare of Guadalcanal. Stay tuned here for info on new items.Cheers,Gregoryappb1 wrote:

Hello,In the rules it mentions a Mediterranean campaign which I can't seem to find anywhere.Is it available? Sorry if it is right under my nose, but I can't find it.Bill

#3 William Betts

William Betts

Private

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 10:53 AM

Thanks Gregory,I have the Solomons CampaignBill

#4 Michael Gustavsson

Michael Gustavsson

Private

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 08:28 AM

Any more news on Mare Nostrum or other supplements to GQ3?

#5 Cpt M

Cpt M

Colonel

• ODGW Retired Staff
  • 939 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 11:30 AM

A couple of new items are in the works and should be released within the next couple of months. Can't get into specifics (that's above my pay grade!), but one is a new campaign game and the other is a new fleet add-on (and a freebie) for GQ3. As for Mare Nostrum, that's being looked at for a total makeover along the lines of The Solomons Campaign, so its future is little more up in the air.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users