• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Duane Rock

Duane Rock

Private

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 05:11 PM

HiI am trying to get a senario ready for Heat of Battle IV in New Orleans for August. I need the stats for a couple of WW2 British vehicles, or directed to them in the Data Tables or informed on how to convert the info I find on-line into the Mein Panzer style of Stats.The vehicles arethe Morris Commercial C8 Field Artillery Tractor; Quad Tractor; 4x4and the British Morris AA Tractor; 30cwt; 6x4alsodoes anyone have rules for use of a hasty AT Minefield?Thanks in advanceDuane

#2 Bob Benge

Bob Benge

Mein Panzer Guru

• ODGW Staff
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationLas Cruces, NM

Posted 12 July 2010 - 06:35 PM

Duane,I have wanted to add specific trucks to the Data Books, but have had other projects taking my time. I have added some trucks/softskin vehicles here and there, but unfortunately these vehicles aren't in the book yet. I can get you these stats sometime this week. Stay tuned as I may need some assistance in finding pertinent info.

#3 Duane Rock

Duane Rock

Private

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 01:48 AM

Thanks, Tell me what you need and I will look for it!:) Duane

#4 Bob Benge

Bob Benge

Mein Panzer Guru

• ODGW Staff
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationLas Cruces, NM

Posted 15 July 2010 - 12:25 PM

Okay Duane,Here are the stats that you requested:Morris C8 Quad, Field Artillery Tractor, 4x4, Year: 38, CC Speed: 7, Road Speed: 14, Vehicle Class: 2, Passenger Class: 1.5, Towing Class: 4, DM: -1, DR: 1, Armor - Front: s0, Armor Side: s0, Armor Rear: s0, Armor Top: s0, BPV: 14Morris AA Tractor; 30cwt; 6x4, I need info on this vehicle as I have been unable to find any.As for AT Minefields: Check Chapter17 Engineering Drop-In Page 17.4 third column, Minefields section. Feel free to modifiy these if you feel you need to.

#5 Duane Rock

Duane Rock

Private

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 01:52 PM

BobThank you. I will look for info on the Morris AA Tractor and get back to you. I will also look at the engineering drop-in section.Thanks againDuane

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users