• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#21 nukesnipe

nukesnipe

Private

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:23 PM

Well. if you mean by end of 2012, probably not since today is the last day of 2012 ;) (and Happy New Year! :P . But they should be out within the next 10-14 days. The serious 'real life' issues mentioned earlier pushed everything back a lot more than anyone expected.

Thanks! I saw the announcement regarding the Northern Navies Supplement and thought I'd venture a query.
Regards,

Scott Chisholm

#22 RazorMind

RazorMind

Corporal

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • LocationGeorgetown, TX

Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:59 PM

woohoo, looking forward to it.
"I wish to have no Connection with any Ship that does not Sail fast for I intend to go in harm's way.

Capt. John Paul Jones

#23 Chris Lane

Chris Lane

Corporal

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:31 AM

Good stuff!!!!!!!!!!

#24 Aman

Aman

Sergeant

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 07:50 PM

spiff! perfect timing as my demos continue to gain ground for the game in the Philly 'burbs. I'll let people know. Is there a final title for it that I can direct to people?

#25 Cpt M

Cpt M

Colonel

• ODGW Retired Staff
  • 939 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:03 PM

spiff! perfect timing as my demos continue to gain ground for the game in the Philly 'burbs. I'll let people know. Is there a final title for it that I can direct to people?

The new rules wiil replace the current rules in the download section and will be labeled 'Version 3.3'.

#26 Aman

Aman

Sergeant

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:14 AM

and in one thread they'll be free to those who are registered users of GQ3 already. Is that still the case? I am just trying to figure out if I should tell people to await these rules or go ahead and buy now.
Thanks!

#27 Cpt M

Cpt M

Colonel

• ODGW Retired Staff
  • 939 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 05:38 PM

and in one thread they'll be free to those who are registered users of GQ3 already. Is that still the case? I am just trying to figure out if I should tell people to await these rules or go ahead and buy now.
Thanks!

Yes, purchasers will have access to the download copy. This applies to all purchasers (download or hard copy).

#28 Aman

Aman

Sergeant

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:47 PM

Did these get released and I can't find them? Or are they still in the works.

When released, will they be in the downloads section or in the product purchase download area like the ship logs I just plonked down for? Also, will future corrections be downloadable pages? I am trying to decide between spiral-bound and 3-hole punch.

Thanks, we're looking forward to them!

#29 Cpt M

Cpt M

Colonel

• ODGW Retired Staff
  • 939 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:09 PM

Did these get released and I can't find them? Or are they still in the works.

When released, will they be in the downloads section or in the product purchase download area like the ship logs I just plonked down for? Also, will future corrections be downloadable pages? I am trying to decide between spiral-bound and 3-hole punch.

Thanks, we're looking forward to them!

They should be available within the next few days (no more than a week). It will be in the Private Access section of the downloads area and access will be free for all registered owners. Any future amendments will also be available as downloads (although at this point, I doubt if there will any more amendments for the foreseeable future).

#30 Aman

Aman

Sergeant

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:39 PM

And of course "General Quarters 3.3" will be what people buy in the store, right? I need to know as I have a growing group of enthusiasts here in Philadelphia, and a bit demo tomorrow to a new group who will be asking these questions. Thanks!

#31 Frank

Frank

Private

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:37 PM

Thank you.

#32 Alejandro Gonzalez Ramos

Alejandro Gonzalez Ramos

Private

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:57 PM

Wil the 3.3 "pdf/download" version have full color photos (photos of miniatures) like FAI or will all the photos be black and white? thanks...

I hope there is enough time to upgrade to full color version.

Thank you.

#33 Cpt M

Cpt M

Colonel

• ODGW Retired Staff
  • 939 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:14 PM

Wil the 3.3 "pdf/download" version have full color photos (photos of miniatures) like FAI or will all the photos be black and white? thanks...

I hope there is enough time to upgrade to full color version.

Thank you.

Yes, the photos and graphics will be in color.

#34 Cpt M

Cpt M

Colonel

• ODGW Retired Staff
  • 939 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:18 PM

And of course "General Quarters 3.3" will be what people buy in the store, right? I need to know as I have a growing group of enthusiasts here in Philadelphia, and a bit demo tomorrow to a new group who will be asking these questions. Thanks!

Don't really know since that depends on the the state of the hard copy inventory and when a new print run is made. As for the status of the the inventory in individual, stores, that would be entirely up to those stores. I do know that the pdf will be the latest version.

#35 Phil Callcott

Phil Callcott

Corporal

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:24 PM

Hi Coastal,

You posted:-

"Well. if you mean by end of 2012, probably not since today is the last day of 2012, But they should be out within the next 10-14 days."

It's twenty six days and counting..................

I appreciate we all have real lives but is there a firm release date in sight yet?

Regards,

Phil

#36 Aman

Aman

Sergeant

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:48 PM

Phil, that's not right - gaming always comes before real life! If not, we'd lose "geek" status!

Seriously...Coastal said no later than 2/1 above (doing the math). I'm looking fwd as I've a few people in my growing group of GQ3'ers who await the new rules.

Cheers!

#37 Cpt M

Cpt M

Colonel

• ODGW Retired Staff
  • 939 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:33 PM

The General Quarters .3.3 file is now available in the Private Access Download library.

#38 Frank

Frank

Private

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:13 AM

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I appreciate all the effort gone into this.

#39 Phil Callcott

Phil Callcott

Corporal

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 05:12 PM

Aman,

Do you know what SWMBO is an acronym for?

(clue, it rules real life)

Regards Phil

#40 Phil Callcott

Phil Callcott

Corporal

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 05:15 PM

To everyone involved in putting v3-3 together, thank you.

Regards Phil

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users