• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Greg Taylor

Greg Taylor

Private

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 05:29 PM

There two amendments to the rules. Is there any way to get a copy of the rules with all the amendments already in them? I check the downlaods and the copy there does not have the amendments in it.

Thanks,

Greg

#2 Cpt M

Cpt M

Colonel

• ODGW Retired Staff
  • 939 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 12:46 AM

There two amendments to the rules. Is there any way to get a copy of the rules with all the amendments already in them? I check the downlaods and the copy there does not have the amendments in it.

Thanks,

Greg

Currently, the Amendments have not been folded in the main rules. A rewrite of the main rules to incorporate the amendments is underway and, hopefully, will be available later this year or early next year and will be free (as are all ammendments, etc.) to all purchasers of the rules.

#3 Douglas Thomson

Douglas Thomson

Private

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 01:35 PM

Excellent, looking forward to that. After 2 sets of amendment notes my rules are getting hard to read

#4 Aman

Aman

Sergeant

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 03:46 PM

Will they also be available in a printed version? personally, I'd rather just buy a copy that has all the 3.3 in it.

#5 Cpt M

Cpt M

Colonel

• ODGW Retired Staff
  • 939 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 12:43 AM

Will they also be available in a printed version? personally, I'd rather just buy a copy that has all the 3.3 in it.

Yes, they should be available in print form since they would supersede the current hard copy (although they may come later than the pdf version).

#6 Aman

Aman

Sergeant

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 09:27 PM

final question - for those of us using looseleaf versions, any chance of there being a pdf with replacement pages? If so, then I'd buy my rules now, using the replacement pages later. If not, then I'll be waiting for the new printed version.

#7 Cpt M

Cpt M

Colonel

• ODGW Retired Staff
  • 939 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 12:33 AM

final question - for those of us using looseleaf versions, any chance of there being a pdf with replacement pages? If so, then I'd buy my rules now, using the replacement pages later. If not, then I'll be waiting for the new printed version.

Probably not. Given the nature of the re-write, you will probably not be able to just replace pages (at least, that is my impression at this point). The new rules will, however, be available for free as a download to any registered purchaser of the older rules.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users