Photo

How does the reinforcements suppost to work?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Andrew Burton

Andrew Burton

Private

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 10:47 AM

I was running a game and a question came up from the American side was when they rolled a 2 on a six sided dice and and on the allied reinforcements sheets there are several lists of different units and ships under a 2. I have been letting the Americans have all of the units and ships under the listing of 2, and keep them for the game, am I right or wrong. Wanted to find out what I am doing is the write thing or not? Is reinforcements an opitonal rule in the campagin or not, can not seem to find out how the use reinforcements in the set of rules, could someone tell me where it would be thank you. I just used good judgement and a agreement among the players on how sould work, so just needing some clairfication.

#2 Blue Leader

Blue Leader

Major

• Deactivated
  • 400 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 03:44 PM

I was running a game and a question came up from the American side was when they rolled a 2 on a six sided dice and and on the allied reinforcements sheets there are several lists of different units and ships under a 2. I have been letting the Americans have all of the units and ships under the listing of 2, and keep them for the game, am I right or wrong. Wanted to find out what I am doing is the write thing or not? Is reinforcements an opitonal rule in the campagin or not, can not seem to find out how the use reinforcements in the set of rules, could someone tell me where it would be thank you. I just used good judgement and a agreement among the players on how sould work, so just needing some clairfication.

I am a bit unsure what rules you are referencing. Can you cite the month and page number. Reinforcements that come in stay for the length of the game.

Cheers,
Blue Leader

#3 Blue Leader

Blue Leader

Major

• Deactivated
  • 400 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 04:17 PM

I am a bit unsure what rules you are referencing. Can you cite the month and page number. Reinforcements that come in stay for the length of the game.

Cheers,
Blue Leader

The number next to the ships on the OoB is the turn they arrive. Is that what you are referring to?

#4 Andrew Burton

Andrew Burton

Private

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:05 PM

Cheers,
Blue Leader

the page is 24 allied forces at the start is at the top of the page, then mid page you see allied reinforcements and they are in a series of boxes from 2-6. Did not think the game was six months long more like four.

#5 Blue Leader

Blue Leader

Major

• Deactivated
  • 400 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 11:11 AM

the page is 24 allied forces at the start is at the top of the page, then mid page you see allied reinforcements and they are in a series of boxes from 2-6. Did not think the game was six months long more like four.

Ahhh! The number indicates the turn the reinforcements arrive and they remain part of the Allied OoB barring any damage. USS Washington's is blank because it is a variable reinforcement. The others are available on turn 2. The game is six turns long. Roughly two to three months.

#6 Andrew Burton

Andrew Burton

Private

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 11:03 PM

Ahhh! The number indicates the turn the reinforcements arrive and they remain part of the Allied OoB barring any damage. USS Washington's is blank because it is a variable reinforcement. The others are available on turn 2. The game is six turns long. Roughly two to three months.

Thank you very much the game was not that clear in the rules about reinforcements.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users