4 replies to this topic

#1 W. Clark

W. Clark

Lt Colonel

• Members
  • 604 posts
  • LocationOregon, out in the sticks

Posted 08 April 2014 - 10:52 PM

Can I get ship cards for King Edward VII predreadnoughts not listed (King Edward VII, Zealandia & Hindustan), Queen Elizabeth. Achilles and Natal?

#2 W. Clark

W. Clark

Lt Colonel

• Members
  • 604 posts
  • LocationOregon, out in the sticks

Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:55 PM

My I also request ships cards for German amored cruisers Prinz Heinrich, Friedrich Karl and Yorck.

#3 gregoryk

gregoryk

GQ3 Product Manager

• ODGW Retired Staff
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:44 AM

Can I get ship cards for King Edward VII predreadnoughts not listed (King Edward VII, Zealandia & Hindustan), Queen Elizabeth. Achilles and Natal?

You have the sister ships which are identical and should be used for the above ships.  We did not provide every named ship as that would have made the game too bulky, but other ships in the class work just fine and were intended for use more than once, but also as class ships.

#4 w4golf

w4golf

Private

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 11:55 AM

I'm curious how one would deal with the 1 4" and 3x 12 pounders on the Basalisk/Beagle class destroyer.  Ignore the 12 pounders?  Or?  Either way, working on some med action and would love to get a nice Beagle card.

#5 Cpt M

Cpt M

Colonel

• ODGW Retired Staff
  • 939 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 09:45 PM

In the case of the Beagle/Basalick class, the rule of thumb (based on the design parameters in FAI) would place 1 4" gun box forward and 2 3" gun boxes aft and midship.  Granted, not a perfect solution, but one that maintains the ship's unique armament.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users