• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dread100

dread100

Private

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 06:42 PM

I am being very free with the term battleship here. I am very curious what the ship data cards would be for the two round coastal "battleships" the Russians produced. With their mighty 6 knot speed, and a pair of either 10" or 11" guns one of these lurking in a harbor could endanger an unsuspecting foe. LOL just wondering.

#2 Cpt M

Cpt M

Colonel

• ODGW Retired Staff
  • 939 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 07:42 PM

I am being very free with the term battleship here. I am very curious what the ship data cards would be for the two round coastal "battleships" the Russians produced. With their mighty 6 knot speed, and a pair of either 10" or 11" guns one of these lurking in a harbor could endanger an unsuspecting foe. LOL just wondering.

Unfortunately (or fortunately, considering what abject failures they were), the two ships in question (Novgorod and Vitse-Admiral Popov) were decommissioned in 1903 and scrapped in 1911, well before the period that FAI covers. 

#3 dread100

dread100

Private

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 10:50 PM

Yeah, but I really wanted to see a round box. Maybe in a future expansion. thanks for the answer. By the by, I do have each of them in1/1200 scale, just looking to maybe get them on a table sometime. They might scare an un armed fishing trawler.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users