• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dread100

dread100

Private

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 07:24 PM

I bought the FAI rules at historicon and also the two sizes of turn gauges. On the back of each  there is a gyro angle for torpedo spreads but it has five sections and the rules indicate only 3 for this period. Is there a way to convert these for use in FAI?

#2 Cpt M

Cpt M

Colonel

• ODGW Retired Staff
  • 939 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 09:19 PM

I bought the FAI rules at historicon and also the two sizes of turn gauges. On the back of each  there is a gyro angle for torpedo spreads but it has five sections and the rules indicate only 3 for this period. Is there a way to convert these for use in FAI?

That strikes me as odd since my copy has the correct 3 segmented gauge.  That said, you can obtain the correct gauge by downloading the free (to registered users) pdf of the full rules from the Private Access section of the downloads.  While you're there, you may want to download the Amendment 2 for FAI.  This adds a considerable number of optional rules, some rules clarifications, a full section for shore batteries and aircraft stats for WWI. 

#3 dread100

dread100

Private

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 12:08 AM

Thanks, I got the ammendment already in place.  will check out the the private section for the gauges.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users