As the title says

#2 Brian Weathersby

Brian Weathersby

Sergeant

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • Locationnear Houston, Texas

Posted 31 October 2015 - 02:29 PM

I have it (but have not played it), and they are complete.

BWW

#3 Cpt M

Cpt M

Colonel

• ODGW Retired Staff
  • 939 posts

Posted 31 October 2015 - 07:07 PM

As the title says

No, as Brian said, FAI is a stand alone game.  It does not require GQ3.3 to play.

#4 tripper

tripper

Private

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 06:17 PM

Thanks

#5 jaycee

jaycee

Private

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 01:42 PM

I disagree.

There are no FULL airplane or submarine rules.

Just amendments to something that I DON'T have   ---GQ3.

#6 Cpt M

Cpt M

Colonel

• ODGW Retired Staff
  • 939 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 12:55 PM

I disagree.

There are no FULL airplane or submarine rules.

Just amendments to something that I DON'T have   ---GQ3.

The full aircraft and submarine rules were not included as the additional pages would have resulted in increasing the price.  While both were important in strategic terms (scouting for air and merchant interdiction for subs), neither were a major factor in tactical combat (which FAI primarily deals with).  It was felt that the inclusion of the full rules for what are peripheral actions couldn't be justified.    

#7 jaycee

jaycee

Private

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 05:31 PM

Okay I take your point, but full aircraft charts and some sub details are included in the game.

So surely there should be basic rules to cover the fact that these ARE included. 

Updates to these rules are included in the game on the assumption that we all own GQ in the first place.

Maybe there should be an option to download these items for those of us who don't have GQ and would like to include the occasional plane or sub to add a bit of spice as a variation. 

• Lardness likes this

#8 Lardness

Lardness

Private

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 July 2019 - 06:56 AM

Okay I take your point, but full aircraft charts and some sub details are included in the game.

So surely there should be basic rules to cover the fact that these ARE included. 

Updates to these rules are included in the game on the assumption that we all own GQ in the first place.

Maybe there should be an option to download these items for those of us who don't have GQ and would like to include the occasional plane or sub to add a bit of spice as a variation. 

100% agree. I'd like to use some a/c for recce and/or spotting and it seems unfair not to have that section of GQ3 offered to FAI buyers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users