• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Dan Lewis

Dan Lewis

Private

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 07:35 PM

Troop Quality affects spotting, but it has no impact on Morale. I would think morale is directly related to troop quality (green troops break before Veteren, etc.). Any thoughts on this from anyone? 

Disregard....I hadn't read enough of the rules....I found what I needed. 

#2 Bob Benge

Bob Benge

Mein Panzer Guru

• ODGW Staff
  • 1,196 posts
  • LocationLas Cruces, NM

Posted 25 March 2017 - 08:05 PM

LOL, Okay! :)

~ Bob Benge ~
ODGW Designer
Product Manager - Mein Panzer

#3 Andrew Burton

Andrew Burton

Private

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 13 October 2020 - 06:55 PM

is there a way to do unit moral and not have to go through and do stand moral, I have some large infantry battles and will take forever to go through sometimes so do each stands moral,  is there an easier way to do this?

#4 Peter M. Skaar

Peter M. Skaar

Sergeant

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 28 January 2021 - 02:58 PM

Hi Andrew

I posted up my own rules that I use for unit (Company) morale as opposed to individual stand or vehicle morale. 

• Kenny Noe likes this

#5 madman2

madman2

Private

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 August 2021 - 07:51 PM

Hi Andrew

I posted up my own rules that I use for unit (Company) morale as opposed to individual stand or vehicle morale. 

Where would that be? I haven't bought MP yet so not registered and that may be why I don't see it. I asked if I bought the paper copies could I get pdf links right away due to impatience and mail delays. Still waiting for an answer.

#6 Bob Benge

Bob Benge

Mein Panzer Guru

• ODGW Staff
  • 1,196 posts
  • LocationLas Cruces, NM

Posted 29 August 2021 - 08:03 PM

Hi Madman2,

You will need to register your rules before you can get access to the private downloads. That means you will have to wait for the paper copy to arrive with your registration number. Sorry.  The Company level rules Peter mentioned are not in the Private Access Library and I could not find them in the Public Access Library either which is where they should have been.

Going to ask Peter to upload them again...

~ Bob Benge ~
ODGW Designer

#7 Bob Benge

Bob Benge

Mein Panzer Guru

• ODGW Staff
  • 1,196 posts
  • LocationLas Cruces, NM

Posted 29 August 2021 - 08:05 PM

Peter,

Would you mind reposting your Company Level Rules please to the Public Download Library? If you have any problems let me know.

Thank you! :)

~ Bob Benge ~
ODGW Designer

#8 madman2

madman2

Private

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 August 2021 - 05:54 AM

Hi Madman2,

You will need to register your rules before you can get access to the private downloads. That means you will have to wait for the paper copy to arrive with your registration number. Sorry.  The Company level rules Peter mentioned are not in the Private Access Library and I could not find them in the Public Access Library either which is where they should have been.

Going to ask Peter to upload them again...

So the core rule book is out of stock. I want a good hard copy so would willingly pony up for hard copies of everything which came in print form. I don't mind waiting for a reprint but would like access to the pdf version to get started ASAP. That is why I asked in the support section if I ordered a paper copy could I get the pdf access right away. No answer so I assume this is it. So wait until the reprint shows up to register, then get the pdf. What is wrong with this picture?

#9 Kenny Noe

Kenny Noe

Mein Panzer Guru

• ODGW Staff
  • 708 posts

Posted 01 September 2021 - 10:55 AM

Your support ticket has been updated.

While we are sold out on our site you can go to one of our retailers and purchase.

Nobel Knight

https://www.noblekni...les-2nd-Edition

Hope this helps.

Respectfully

#10 Peter M. Skaar

Peter M. Skaar

Sergeant

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted Today, 11:52 AM

Hi Bob

I would be happy to put my Morale Rules in for public download.  I am not sure how to go about doing this exactly.  I posted these a few months ago and would be happy to transfer them to the download or if you want and are able to transfer them for me.  Thanks!

Pete

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users