• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Andrew Burton

Andrew Burton

Private

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 06 January 2006 - 01:34 PM

Hi, Was just checking out the American Small Arms Table and was just wondering why the M1 Garand rate of fire is the same as the Enfield. For me I have fired both weapons and the Garand will fire twice almost three tiems the rate of an Enfield, why do they both have the same rate of fire?Thanks,Andrew

#2 Bob Benge

Bob Benge

Mein Panzer Guru

• ODGW Staff
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationLas Cruces, NM

Posted 09 January 2006 - 10:00 AM

At the time I completed the Small Arms table with the M1, I could not find any practical documented rate of fire either in book or web form. :blush: I did manage to find it this time (between 16 and 24 rounds /min.), however, so I will update the tables and see what I get. Thanks for the reminder to check this out and post the results.

Post edited by: bbenge, at: 2006/01/10 06:02

#3 Bob Benge

Bob Benge

Mein Panzer Guru

• ODGW Staff
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationLas Cruces, NM

Posted 09 January 2006 - 10:07 AM

I just did a quickie check and the ROF will be a 2 and the second range bracket will be changed to 5/1 from 5/2. I will post these changes within the week to the table. :)

#4 Bob Benge

Bob Benge

Mein Panzer Guru

• ODGW Staff
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationLas Cruces, NM

Posted 10 January 2006 - 10:03 PM

I have made the correction to the playtest download files and reposted them. All M1 Garand entries should be ROF 2 and 6" FP should be 5/1. This change was made to all applicable countries and to the Mein Panzer Small Arms Table and the future Mein Panzer WWII Lite Table files. Thanks for the great input. :woohoo:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users