1 reply to this topic

#1 W. Clark

W. Clark

Captain

• Members
  • 392 posts
  • LocationOregon, out in the sticks

Posted 21 March 2018 - 06:16 PM

I'm looking for players to push a series of fights in the Mediterranean during June-December 1940 between the Regia Marina, the Royal Navy and its Dominion allies. You can reach me at wmc2424@yahoo.com or 503-897-2220. I'm located east of Salem, about 45 minutes out. I would be willing to travel to run the fights. I would provide the lead in 1:6000 scale. These would mostly be surface actions as I'll resolve the LBA myself. Occasionally there might be a carrier or two with the British, but their a/c are limited in number and the issue would still be settled by gun fire.

We would be using GQIII.3 for tactical rules and I have all the playing aids needed for a half dozen people or so at a time. You would not need to commit to the long haul, but if you are looking to learn the rules or just get some more naval gaming in; then this is your chance.

W. Clark

#2 W. Clark

W. Clark

Captain

• Members
  • 392 posts
  • LocationOregon, out in the sticks

Posted 05 August 2021 - 07:09 PM

Change the phone number to (503) 990-8150 (I had a fire and the old place is gone). The email is still wmc2424@yahoo.com.

I'm still looking for players who are interested in either. 

1. Playing GQ3.3 (experienced or wanting to learn the rules) who would like to game Royal Navy versus Regia Marina in 1940 to assist with play testing a new set of campaign rules we are developing for ODGW's Decision at Sea Campaign series. You would need to be some where in Central Oregon to Southern Washington and hopefully not too far off the I-5 corridor. There is also the possibility early on of some French involvement. As before, I can supply the lead, rules and playing aids. I'm willing to come to you if needed. I'm now located in Salem close to I-5.

2. Making map moves as an Allied (Royal Navy) or Axis (Regia Marina) campaign player. Of course for that you do not need to be located anywhere near me. If interested, you call me, email me or respond to this post.

If you like campaigns and if you like the DAS campaigns then this is a chance to get in on the ground floor in developing one. Try it. If you don't like then drop out, no harm, no foul.

WMC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users