• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 larry tei

larry tei

Private

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 October 2018 - 02:48 PM

Hello. I just purchased Post Captain. From a brief overview reading, I can tell I'm going to enjoy them. Got my copy from Noble Knight Games. I do have a question. Some of the materials sent with my copy mentioned other ship logs might be available for other nations. I would be interested in obtaining those if I could. I registered my copy last night. If these ship logs are available, how do I obtain them? Thanks for any assistance you can offer

larry tei

#2 RazorMind

RazorMind

Corporal

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • LocationGeorgetown, TX

Posted 02 October 2018 - 04:32 PM

they are in the downloads section of this website, now that you are registered you should be able to access

"I wish to have no Connection with any Ship that does not Sail fast for I intend to go in harm's way.

Capt. John Paul Jones

#3 larry tei

larry tei

Private

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 October 2018 - 06:58 PM

Thanks.

#4 larry tei

larry tei

Private

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 October 2018 - 05:33 AM

My mistake. The downloads I was referring to were the downloads in the private section mentioned in the free updates paperwork included in the copy of the rules I purchased from Noble Knight Games, which was a sealed original copy of the rules. I registered the serial number online, here at ODGW, per the instructions on that paper, but haven't received an email from ODGW showing me how to access the downloads. Just confused. New customer.

#5 Kenny Noe

Kenny Noe

Mein Panzer Guru

• ODGW Staff
  • 894 posts

Posted 20 October 2018 - 11:34 AM

Larry,

Access is typically given within 24-48 hrs after submission.   I'm unsure if there is a email sent in response.  Will have to ask the web master for that.

However you can go the the Downloads tab off the main page then follow the "map" to get to PC bonus items.

Downloads

1.  Private Access Library
  2.  General Quarters 3
  3.  Post Captain
  4.  Bonus Files

• larry tei likes this

#6 larry tei

larry tei

Private

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 October 2018 - 07:58 AM

Larry,

Access is typically given within 24-48 hrs after submission.   I'm unsure if there is a email sent in response.  Will have to ask the web master for that.

However you can go the the Downloads tab off the main page then follow the "map" to get to PC bonus items.

Downloads

1.  Private Access Library
  2.  General Quarters 3
  3.  Post Captain
  4.  Bonus Files

Sorry I missed your response. I got the email explaining everything to me. The problem turned out to be on my end; my initial registration never went through. My second try did the trick. My thanks to all the staff here. And, by the way, what a great game! Glad I chose it as a way to get back into this hobby after a long time away. So much thought and detail loaded into this one. All others are on a shelf now. On to collecting and assembling miniatures...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users