5 replies to this topic

#1 Bill M

Bill M

Private

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 December 2020 - 11:27 AM

Greetings,

I just purchased and downloaded "Defending the Malay Barrier"and I can not seem to find the Royal Netherlands Navy Gunfire CRT. It is not present in the downloaded book and I can not seem to find it on the webesite. Is it coming in the printed copy? Thanks in advance for any and all help with finding this.

Cheers

Bill

#2 Adrian Dobb

Adrian Dobb

Private

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 02 January 2021 - 01:58 PM

Hi Bill,

That seems a fair point.  The Dutch Charts are in the RNN supplement,  This hadn't occurred to me before as I have purchased that.

It is one of the GQ3 supplements that attracts a fee.  Easy solution is to purchase the RNN supplement.  Bit more long winded is to wait and see if Lonnie or one of the crew at ODGW respond.  I guess the thinking is if you have the rules you will have the charts but it seems the Dutch charts are only in the RNN supplement. 

Adrian

#3 Bill M

Bill M

Private

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 January 2021 - 04:04 PM

Hi Adrian,

I thought that Defending the Malay Barrier was the dutch supplement. :) I don't see a RNN specific supplement on the site? Do you have a url?

Thanks for your help with this!

Cheers

Bill

#4 Bill M

Bill M

Private

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 January 2021 - 04:10 PM

Hi Adrian,

Never mind I found it, I just did not drill deep enough.

Cheers and thanks

Bill

#5 Adrian Dobb

Adrian Dobb

Private

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 02 January 2021 - 04:21 PM

Cheers Bill,

Nice one.  

Glad to be of help.  

Adrian

#6 Dave Franklin

Dave Franklin

Captain

• Members
  • 321 posts
  • LocationColorado Springs CO

Posted 04 January 2021 - 09:21 AM

Bill M,

I am the author of Defending the Malay Barrier.  Sorry I'm just now seeing this, I usually do a better job keeping an eye out for Defending the Malay Barrier posts.  Sounds like you have everything resolved though, by tracking down the Royal Netherlands Navy supplement.  The one other thing I would add is the Royal Netherlands Navy charts are also in the back of the GQ3.3 rules pdf.  Of course, that wouldn't necessarily help you if you were getting Defending the Malay Barrier to play with a different set of rules.  Hope you have fun with the campaign!

Dave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users