No replies to this topic

#1 W. Clark

W. Clark

Captain

• Members
  • 391 posts
  • LocationOregon, out in the sticks

Posted 01 September 2021 - 02:43 PM

I was poking around in the library last night to see if I could find something that I did not already have and lo and behold I found a revision file to the Dutch. A navy that is as near and dear to my heart as can be for someone who is not Dutch.

Now, let me give a cavate right here. I just looked the revision for the first ever this morning and I have not gone over it in minute detail yet. But a few things jumped out at me. Some of them are good for Dutch and some are not so good.

First, the bad. The Dutch Night Acquisition got a bump downward. They no longer see 12,000 yards in a quarter moon with a D12 result of 3 or less. Make that 2 or less now and retrain your dice.

Now for the good. The Dutch 11" now hit on 3 at 9,000 yards rather than having to get within 6,000 yards. And 3 is better than 2.

And the Torpedo CRT added a DIW roll which is better than the row modifier for a stationary target was.

And I must say that IMHO the colorized ship logs are much more pleasing to the eye. All in all another quality ODGW product.

So, sortie those Dutch and enjoy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users