• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jeffrey MORGAN

Jeffrey MORGAN

Private

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 11:09 AM

We are setting up a scenario and have not been able to find a pt value for mines and obstacles. There is a table for the time to set them up, but we would like to have some things on the board at the beginning of the game and still have play balance. Did we just miss something? Thanks

#2 gregoryk

gregoryk

GQ3 Product Manager

• ODGW Retired Staff
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 10:09 PM

No, there are not points for mines and obstacles. I would hesitate to try to set pints for them, either. You may want to increase the attacking force by a percentage or decrease the defending one as one option.Cheers,Gregory

#3 Bob Benge

Bob Benge

Mein Panzer Guru

• ODGW Staff
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationLas Cruces, NM

Posted 01 May 2006 - 08:24 AM

Hey Gregory, just to let you know, Jeff's post is in reference to a conversation we had at Tank Shock 2006 to help remind me to work on this issue. :lol: This is actually an oversite on my part. Other rules that use/include point value systems do actually have these items included. I can understand the apprehension with all of the factors involved, but I will get these figured out as soon as I can (it may take a little bit though, sorry) and will post them when I do. Thanks for the reminder Jeff.

#4 gregoryk

gregoryk

GQ3 Product Manager

• ODGW Retired Staff
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 10 May 2006 - 09:49 AM

Okay.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users