• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Doug Pappert

Doug Pappert

Private

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 02:34 PM

I got the e-mail the other day about the revision of the core rulebook. Will all of the supporting material you have put out still be usable with the revisions? I was planning on picking up the "works" when I get back from a month long business trip in July. Will the new revision be done by then and will you still have the same deal you have now for the "works"(the 20% off)with the new rulebook?Thanks for your time.Doug

#2 Bob Benge

Bob Benge

Mein Panzer Guru

• ODGW Staff
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationLas Cruces, NM

Posted 01 June 2006 - 05:10 PM

Hi Doug,

Will all of the supporting material you have put out still be usable with the revisions?

Yes it will. The only major changes will be the revamp of the Command and Morale Chapters and the infantry changing from half-squad stands to full squad stands. Note that all of the supporting material is also undergoing a revision to match the updated rules.

Will the new revision be done by then and will you still have the same deal you have now for the "works"(the 20% off)with the new rulebook?

While the Updated Core Rule book will hopefully be available by the end of July, the databooks will not be ready until November. Please note that the updated revisions of all of our products are available to registered owners via online .pdf files as part of our support.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users