• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Tim Bowman

Tim Bowman

Private

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 02:24 PM

With the current databook, I was looking at the TO&E section for the German tables and noticed that the time frame goes from 1939 to 1941 then jumpts to 1944 to 1945.I looked at the databook updates but did not see any changes for TO&E to include time periods of 1942 to 1943 for the germans. Is there any place that this information is listed that I can download?

#2 Bob Benge

Bob Benge

Mein Panzer Guru

• ODGW Staff
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationLas Cruces, NM

Posted 21 September 2006 - 05:20 AM

At present no, but eventually yes. It is possible that Jon can put something up if he has it done. Hopefully Jon can answer you on this in a bit.A touch of background for you (not an excuse). The WW2 Data Book included TO&E had to be limited due to page count restrictions to keep the price reasonable. Thus we tried to include the most popular TO&E. After release the plan was to include more TO&E on the download section. However, after our reorganization, which was made to give us more time to work on our original core products, we wanted to make a concerted effort to update/upgrade and clean up the Mein Panzer Game system. This has taken all of concerted effort in our available time (we are doing this on the side in our free time - what there is of it anyway :) ). This includes a slight revamping of the TO&E format to fit to the new squad level infantry rules that were installed in the MP Core Rules. So the planned additional TO&E, as well as the many other projects we have in the pipes, have had to take a back seat for a while. Once we get the major revisions done to our current MP products we should be able to start posting some TO&E on the site. Our apologies for lagging in this area but we are hoping that the revisions/upgrades to the MP products will make it worht the wait.

#3 Tim Bowman

Tim Bowman

Private

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 11:00 AM

Thanks for the clarification.

#4 Bob Benge

Bob Benge

Mein Panzer Guru

• ODGW Staff
  • 1,211 posts