5 replies to this topic

#1 Tu Tran

Tu Tran

ODGW Web Admin

• ODGW Staff
  • 510 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 02 December 2007 - 06:35 PM

I apologize in advance if this topic is elsewhere on the site but didn't find any matching topics in my search.What sites are out there selling war gaming terrain. Terrain for 1/285th and N-Scale gaming. I'm familiar with the following but would like to expand my options:www.lastsquare.comwww.ghqmodels.comwww.minifigs.comwww.battlefieldterrain.comThanks,Tu

#2 gregoryk

gregoryk

GQ3 Product Manager

• ODGW Retired Staff
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 09:58 PM

I highly recommend the cardstock terrain of Scott Washburn at paperterrain.com. You can see it in Trotsky's AAR's and in some of the photos of the MMG group. Fantastic stuff for both 6mm and N-scale. Great service to boot. If I did not already have Tiny Terrain it would be all I would use. They have just recently come out with the long awaited 6mm railroads and rolling stock. Way cool!Cheers,Gregory

#3 Jonathan Coulter

Jonathan Coulter

Lt Colonel

• Members
  • 652 posts
  • LocationStephens City, VA

Posted 03 December 2007 - 09:11 AM

If you don't mind ordering from the UK:Irregular Miniatures - www.irregularminiatures.co.uk/They have a wide range of unusual pieces for 6mm but they aren't the best quality in the world (their name says it perfectly). But still, I've bought from them in the past and some of their items are pretty nice. Only place I've found that has "good" split rail fence for 6mm. They also have stands of farms animals. We have some of their cows and pigs, along with the fence, in one of our convention walk-up demos.Spirit Games - www.spiritgames.comThey don't manufacture anything of their own but resell a variety of other brands you can't easily get in the USA.Hovels Limited - www.hovelsltd.co.ukA very nice line of 1/300 buildings. Sold in the USA at Wargames Inc

#4 Joel Tompkins

Joel Tompkins

Sergeant

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 09:53 AM

Don't forget JR Miniatures. I especially like some of their ruin sets.http://jrminiatures.net/-JT

#5 Tu Tran

Tu Tran

ODGW Web Admin

• ODGW Staff
  • 510 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 04 December 2007 - 09:53 PM

I appreciate the links. I've purchased a few things from paperterrain.com (at a convention). Checked out jrminiatures and bought a few items (roads, buildings, rivers). Look forward to getting them. Thanks again! B)

#6 Tu Tran

Tu Tran

ODGW Web Admin

• ODGW Staff
  • 510 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 12 December 2007 - 10:30 PM

A fellow gamer at work pointed out World Terrain Makers (http://www.miniatureworldmaker.com.au).They seem to have a decent assortment of terrain and worth checking out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users