• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ZenGhost

ZenGhost

Private

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 09:19 AM

I was interested in placing an order, but am concerned with the Heartbleed vulnerability on various websites. Is you website affected? Is there an alternate way to order products?
- ZG

#2 Tu Tran

Tu Tran

ODGW Web Admin

• ODGW Staff
  • 509 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 17 April 2014 - 02:10 PM

I was interested in placing an order, but am concerned with the Heartbleed vulnerability on various websites. Is you website affected? Is there an alternate way to order products?
- ZG

Hello,

The Heartbleed vulnerability is a serious issue which should not be taken lightly. It's good to ask before conducting a transaction.

The ODGW.COM site has been checked and is not affected by the Heartbleed vulnerability. Our host did send notice that some of their servers and services were vulnerable and have been patched. To be on the safe side, I've requested an update for our SSL certificate which should be installed soon.

There are alternatives methods to purchase the items if concerned. Please send me a PM if you would like to discuss further.

| Help Topics | ODGW Store | Downloads | Forums | Product Registration | Submit Support Request |

"Sometimes I wonder... Why is that Frisbee growing larger? And then it hits me."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users