• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 James Traicoff

James Traicoff

Private

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 07:05 PM

I must be missing something; does anyone actually play in 1mm=200yds scale?It's easy enough to read as centimeters, but I was wondering what this scale was for.

#2 Bob Benge

Bob Benge

Mein Panzer Guru

• ODGW Staff
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationLas Cruces, NM

Posted 02 July 2008 - 01:54 AM

Actually this was a typo on my part that I actually caught just last night that just perpetuated itself to all of the charts. The charts are actually 1cm=200yds and all of the measurement numbers reflect this, but the label of mm (millimeters) is incorrect. I am in the process of fixing this on the charts and will have the updated charts on line this evening. Sorry for the confussion which is all my fault. :(

#3 James Traicoff

James Traicoff

Private

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 07:41 AM

Aha; so I'm not going crazy. Or at least, this isn't evidence of it. :)Regardless, I really appreciate you taking the time to convert all of the charts; my group got used to the old "centimeter scale".Thanks!

#4 Bob Benge

Bob Benge

Mein Panzer Guru

• ODGW Staff
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationLas Cruces, NM

Posted 02 July 2008 - 03:58 PM

LOL! No problem. This is going to take me a little more time than I thought since I found a few other spots on the Dark Acquisition side of the chart that I didn't convert. I have 3 of the 7 charts redone and will get this finished up as soon as I can. Sorry for the delay.

#5 Bob Benge

Bob Benge

Mein Panzer Guru

• ODGW Staff
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationLas Cruces, NM

Posted 04 July 2008 - 06:28 PM

Okay Gents,The corrections have been made and the file has been posted. The file is 1cm=200yds.Enjoy!!! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users