• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 CinC

CinC

ODGW Janitor

• ODGW Staff
  • 171 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 10:25 AM

Greetings shipmates,The Regia Marina is the latest navy to undergo the Deluxe Ship Database treatment, and is available for sale now. All the Italian ship classes for WWII are featured in this latest edition of the Ship Logs. Now players can venture into the Mediterranean with all the ships necessary for the action. Keep checking back to the Old Dominion GameWorks website as we continue to provide support for the best naval rules system on the market, General Quarters III.Cheers,CinC

#2 larrythegamer

larrythegamer

Private

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 11:39 AM

Where, and how much? It's not in the download library as of one minute ago, before I started writing this.

#3 CinC

CinC

ODGW Janitor

• ODGW Staff
  • 171 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 01:26 PM

Larry Armin wrote:

Where, and how much? It's not in the download library as of one minute ago, before I started writing this.

The price is listed in the Online Store, and is $17.95. You cannot see items which you have not purchased; it is only visible to folks who have been given access through buying it.CinC

#4 Robert Bishop

Robert Bishop

Private

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 06:31 PM

I purchased my copy of the Regia Marina ship logs yesterday. I received confirmation from PayPal and ODGW that my payment had gone through, yet the download doesn't show up for me when I access the ship logs downloads area of the downloads library.What am I missing?RB

#5 CinC

CinC

ODGW Janitor

• ODGW Staff
  • 171 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 10:31 PM

Robert,We are careful to note throughout the purchasing process that downloads usually are done within twenty-four hours. Though we try to be prompt, everyone at ODGW has day jobs that may interfere with immediately processing each person's order. I note that we did bring your access in about at the limit of when we try to get all orders entered and access made available.We know everyone wants their product as soon as possible, and we at ODGW will continue to strive to get it to you as quickly as possible.Cheers,CinC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users