3 replies to this topic

#1 Joe LePard

Joe LePard

Corporal

• Members
  • 69 posts
  • LocationAda, MI

Posted 15 April 2009 - 12:27 PM

Here's the question. How do I change weapons such as Muskets and Poor Rifled Muskets from other scenarios by other rules to ABL?For instance what muskets were normally used in the Valley in 1862? Same thing for the rifled muskets iin the same area?

#2 Bob Benge

Bob Benge

Mein Panzer Guru

• ODGW Staff
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationLas Cruces, NM

Posted 20 April 2009 - 01:39 AM

I would like to apologize for the delay in answering your question. I need to get a hold of Don, our resident expert in ACW, a resident of Winchester and the Valley, and our expert in these type of questions. I have been real busy with home issues which has had me running ragged and making me forget to email/call him. I will endeavor to get a hold of Don and get you your answers by tomorrow latest.Thanks for your patience. :)

#3 Bob Benge

Bob Benge

Mein Panzer Guru

• ODGW Staff
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationLas Cruces, NM

Posted 26 April 2009 - 10:29 PM

Sorry again for the delay. You'll be looking at the 1835 flintlock,1842 percussion, and Harper’s ferry rifle 1842,1855,1861 rifles.

#4 Blue Leader

Blue Leader

Major

• Deactivated
  • 400 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 12:15 PM

Here's the question. How do I change weapons such as Muskets and Poor Rifled Muskets from other scenarios by other rules to ABL?For instance what muskets were normally used in the Valley in 1862? Same thing for the rifled muskets iin the same area?

The differences between the types of rifle, and rifled muskets was negligible. I am considering going to one value for ACW muskets and other weapons, as the relative differences between types of rifles, etc, was small. This will simplfy the game with no loss of realism.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users