1 reply to this topic

#1 Christopher Cafiero

Christopher Cafiero

Private

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • LocationRichardson, texas

Posted 06 October 2011 - 11:40 PM

The US starts with forces in Subic Bay (PTO) and SEQUOIA (PTO)...can these ships join on CD's? The rukes seem to say not, but how does the US player consolidate ships in that area? For example, if the US player did a CD from each base, could they all end the return sailing back to one base? Do they have to transfer?

Thanks!

Chris
Christopher J. Cafiero

"I shall have no connection with any vessel that is not fast, for I intend to go in Harm's way..."

#2 Cpt M

Cpt M

Colonel

• ODGW Retired Staff
  • 939 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 01:01 AM

The US starts with forces in Subic Bay (PTO) and SEQUOIA (PTO)...can these ships join on CD's? The rukes seem to say not, but how does the US player consolidate ships in that area? For example, if the US player did a CD from each base, could they all end the return sailing back to one base? Do they have to transfer?

Thanks!

Chris

The Subic Bay units may not combine with the Sequoia forces for turn one missions. However, at the end of any missions performed by the Subic units on turn one (and believe me, you will have to use them on turn one!), they are considered to have ended the mission at Sequioa. The reason for this is that by the end of turn one, Subic will be too close to the frontlines to act as a fleet base.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users