1 reply to this topic

#1 Adam H. Jones III

Adam H. Jones III

Private

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 08:50 AM

Gentlemen

I attempted to download the digital Post Captain rules this morning and for some reason, the download did not occur at first.  I did get the bar at the bottom of my screen with the % of download completed but after waiting for one half hour...the counter still stated 0%.  I then went to the folder where I was downloading all of the Post Captain stuff and no rules download was shown.  After a few minutes more, the bar disappeared and when I went back to the download folder, still no rules.  I did report this as a broken link.

HOWEVER....when I exited out of the private library and reentered it, I went to the Post Captain link which was grayed out indicating that I had previously downloaded the rules.  I clicked on the grayed out tab again and low and behold, the download bar appeared showing that 56% of the rules were downloaded and counting.  In just a few seconds more...all of the rules were downloaded and yes, they did appear in my download folder.

Not sure what happened but in the end...I got my rules downloaded.  Sorry if I jumped the gun on the broken link report.

Adam

#2 Kenny Noe

Kenny Noe

Mein Panzer Guru

• ODGW Staff
  • 894 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 10:36 AM

Adam,

No worries.  While we can't control the "Internet" we're always willing to assist best as we can.  In the future please consider posting to the General Website support forum.  This will get your issue reviewed by our web master faster.

Glad you got your rules.

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users