2 replies to this topic

#1 W. Clark

W. Clark

Lt Colonel

• Members
  • 604 posts
  • LocationOregon, out in the sticks

Posted 18 August 2015 - 09:23 AM

I've noted that APs Bellatrix, Fuller, McCawley and Zeilin are listed among the Allied ships available at the start and then listed again as reinforcements; Bellatrix and Fuller on GT2 and McCawley and Zeilin on GT3. We've been treating their listing as a reinforcement as a typo and including them in the ships available at the start. Have we got that right and if not what should we be doing? I ask because we are kicking off TSC again; I'm running it and I hate not being sure of what I'm doing and I really hate being wrong.

#2 Cpt M

Cpt M

Colonel

• ODGW Retired Staff
  • 939 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 08:37 PM

I've noted that APs Bellatrix, Fuller, McCawley and Zeilin are listed among the Allied ships available at the start and then listed again as reinforcements; Bellatrix and Fuller on GT2 and McCawley and Zeilin on GT3. We've been treating their listing as a reinforcement as a typo and including them in the ships available at the start. Have we got that right and if not what should we be doing? I ask because we are kicking off TSC again; I'm running it and I hate not being sure of what I'm doing and I really hate being wrong.

The initial start OOB would be the correct one. Fuller and Bellatrix both participated in the initial landings. 

#3 W. Clark

W. Clark

Lt Colonel

• Members
  • 604 posts
  • LocationOregon, out in the sticks

Posted 20 August 2015 - 10:52 PM

Thank you for the prompt reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users